Best Immigration Agency in Brisbane


Global visa processing timings change every month. Please follow the link mentioned below: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times
BVA does not allow you to travel overseas and return to Australia lawfully. You need to apply for a Bridging Visa Class B (BVB) which will allow you to travel overseas temporarily and return to Australia lawfully within a specified timeframe.
You are not allowed to work with a BVC as it comes with a visa condition 8101 unless you have explicit permission from the Department of Home Affairs.
Skill assessment is a pre-requisite, and you cannot submit your EOI without valid skill assessment.
In order to be eligible for 485 extensions, applicant must have lived in an eligible designated regional area for at least 2 years before applying for the second Temporary Graduate visa in the post-study work stream.
One must have worked full-time for at least 3 years however the period of work does not have to be continuous or be immediately before the visa application was made.
Will I get work rights on covid visa?
Yes, you must have applied for an AFP in the 12 months before lodging your 485 applications.
No, you cannot change the points claimed once you have received the final invitation.
Generally, processing times are up to 28 days to receive an outcome on a waiver request.
Yes, you can marry in Australia on a tourist visa (subclass 600) be it 3 months or 6 months there are no restrictions getting legally married.
Any adult who became an Australian permanent resident on or after 1 July 2007 must have been lawfully residing in Australia for minimum of four years immediately before applying for Australian citizenship.

Call us: (07) 3063 0717

We’re here to help from Monday – Friday

    Scroll to Top